Miyerkules, Hulyo 25, 2012

Hi! I'm Idyl and welcome to my site. I did this page as a project for Leonardo Articles, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Web Design program. If you'd like to hire me, look for the contact form available on this site. Below is my Resume, with a few examples of online websites and content material I composed before.

Credentials
Graduated with distinction from McGrade University
10 years of content creation experience (in particular intended for Online readers)
6 years of website design experience.
Committed, team player employee with a taste for information.

Work Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2011 - Present
Office manager
Responsible for managing a international team of writers to accommodate a specialized set of advanced goals and objectives.
- Set cutting edge records for production, expanding production by 30% around the world
- Properly operated ongoing logs of task distribution
- Handled QA for worldwide development over a sizable team of writers

Self-employed Wp Website Designer
2010-Present

Additional Expertise
Fluent in Mandarin
Outstanding knowledge using a various choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento